Monday, March 8, 2010

GPSing my way out of a paper bag. And irony!

It's not really a big secret that I'm hopeless when it comes to directions. It took me long enough, but I finally bought a GPS yesterday. One would think now I'd be all excited to hit the road without a care in the world!

That one is probably wrong. ;)

Of course, when I "get the itch to fly" and I, well, fly, it could come in handy.

Here's the irony! (Or maybe just humor?) I ordered a GPS from Amazon. I must have looked at 10 or 15 different brands and models. I settled on a Garmin Nuvi 265 over the Garmin Nuvi 765 And guess what there deal of the day at Amazon is today! A Garmin Nuvi 765!! Hahaha.

Refreshing to see I still got it.

1 comment:

I Am Woody said...

Sounds like my luck. My superpower is the ability to pick the slowest moving line at the bank, grocery, etc.