Monday, October 26, 2009

Shiza.

Pretty bummed out that my cheddar cheese tidbits from the Vermont Country Store are almost gone! Love affair with cheese aside, those tidbits have saved me from having to shell out tons of money for blocks of the delicious stuff. Little baggie chock-full-o' cheese cubes. Geeeez. If you are ever in VT, and find yourself within spittin' distance of a Vermont Country Store, you NEED to get those tidbits.

Not to mention that now I'm thinking of Buffalo Bleu Cheese dip... Pick up one of those too. You can even split the cost with a friend! And then make that friend keep it at her home so you aren't tempted to eat the entire thing by yourself.

Food, food, food... what a wonderful thing.

[In case my favorite buffalo chicken dip making person reads this, I am actually at this very moment tasting it in my mouth. It's just a ghost of a taste, a whisper of buffalo-chickeny-cheesy goodness. Sure, buffalo bleu cheese dip is good and takes the edge off, but it doesn't hold a candle to the real stuff...]

Haha, I'm hungry.

3 comments:

Kate J said...

great. now my mouth is also watering for buffalo chicken dip. i had some of the buffalo bleu cheese dip last night - i couldn't help myself - and i am not loving you for making me keep it... come over soooon. also, the tidbits make for a GREAT on-the-go snack (or, um, a complete lunch).

Unknown said...

whaaaaaaat!? michael! i can't believe you betrayed me....

mikaroni said...

It wasn't exactly a betrayal! It was more like a quick fix [did I mention I was tempted? There was temptation!]

But yes, quick fix! Like a buffalo chicken junkie! But the quick hit fix just wasn't enough, and now I'm going through full-blown withdrawal.

Suckhouse. Haha.