Sunday, February 7, 2010

To Woody et al

Woody and gang:

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm still surprised at the outpouring of support from just a line or two in someone's blog. It means a lot to me (and my family too!).

I apologize for not stopping by your blogs individually and offering thanks. I've been blog procrastinating for a while, and since I've been throwing myself back into painting, I haven't been spending as much time on the computer.

Things are going well so far on this end. The oncologist remains positive that the new treatment will work. We just have to wait and see what the next round of tests shows.

Here's to thinking positive, and to some new "blog" friends.

Thanks all,
m.

1 comment:

I Am Woody said...

Each of us has been touched in some way by cancer. I truly hate that disease. Glad we could offer a little support:)

PS - I would really like to see some of your painting!