Sunday, November 11, 2007

One Book New Jersey 2008 (Part 1)

I am taking quick break from working on the OBNJ poster. I'm actually a little ansty working on it this year. The deadline isn't even that tight. I think I'm just a little concerned over having my eyeballs lasered this week. I am anticipating my work output to slow down. (I was going to add a funny comment about how at work, even with my work output decreasing, I'd still probably be pretty much on par... Interesting.)

Anyway, I'm about halfway done with what I'm actually able to work on. I'm a bit limited with how far I can go since no one knows what book #4 is yet. Hopefully the Reader's Advisory Committee (if that's what it was) will pick something a little different from the previous years. That would be cool.

Okay Emily, since I know you're the only one that reads this more or less, I will keep you posted on my progress!

:)

1 comment:

heather jean said...

you underestimate the number of your readers, my good man (well, up until this point, i guess)! : P

have an amazing day.