Friday, November 23, 2007

Web 2.0 awads list

Man, there's a whole lot of stuff on there! It's pretty cool how some of the sites on the Web 2.0 awards list are things that we've touched upon through PalsPLUS2.0 (Google docs, del.icio.us, LibraryThing, etc).

I was also happy to find sites that I already know and sometimes use (Google maps, Picasa, YouTube, Craiglist, etc).

One of the sites I found to be interesting is called ColorBlender. You can make your own color palettes, match colors, find "blends," etc and use them in Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm sure something like this will come in handy at some point in the future with my artwork.

Also of interest was Spoke, one of the 3 sites they have listed for professional networking. I've heard of this site before, but never fully checked it out. I think that I'm going to have to take a closer look at a couple of these...

No comments: