Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jobbity Job Jobs

My very good friends are going to be sad that I did not in fact start on their save-the-dates this weekend like I intended to. Instead, I spent the weekend working. And having a good night out (um, sushi and Punch-Out!!? I can hardly be held accountable for that, right?). And spending alll day today building another website in addition to the PBworks site that I put together during the week. I used iWeb this time, and it actually didn't come out too bad.

Of course, I don't have a way to publish it, so no one can see it but me. Haha. Yeah. I don't know if I want to dish out $100/yr for a .mac account or whatever, especially since I already have a couple domains all dusty in the wings waiting for me to do something with them.

Why the sudden urge to whittle away at a website? Well, this job I kinda want asks for web site info/link to artist's site. I've tried to come up with something creative, and I actually have some pretty cool ideas for websites. I just don't have the technical know-how or apparently the funds to hire someone. Minor issue.

We will see what becomes of this. You should keep your fingers crossed or say a little prayer for me about the job. And if I ever figure out how to publish (is that even the right word? Yeah, I suck like that) the cool(er) site I will pop the link on here.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Get yo' ass in gear!