Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is that... a sense of accomplishment?

Ha, so dramatic! But, indeed! Dare I say it...? Okay, I'll say it.

I got my website up! Okay, well I didn't necessarily get it up. My favorite Vermonter actually did that. But after all this time, I actually, finally have a website. No bells and whistles, but it looks pretty cool and gets the job done. Sick. =)

And, while my Labor Day weekend was fairly low-key (minus some BBQ shenanigans on Saturday), I dove back into painting and almost finished a new piece. Not an original, per se. Inspired from an magazine picture in my image bank. But I think it's pretty sweet.

Haha, and look at that! When it's finished, I'll be able to put it on my WEBSITE. Rock on. I'll allow the smile.

[Take that, bout of sort-of-depression!]

1 comment:

Kate J said...

yay! good job to you and dylan. :)