Monday, April 20, 2009

Artoo? Where are you?

In honor of the brand-spanking new phone I picked out in less than 5 minutes thanks to the wonderfully funny and sarcastic Verizon lady, I have changed my blog to a black background.

'Cause that's what my phone has.

Pretty sick. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Now all I need to do is figure out this music thing... For, you see, I've considered actually utilizing all the functions my phone was meant to have, including for once, sound! At least, sound when I'm hangin around home.

Guess who beeps and boops when I get a text! Haha. Not to mention a Guster ringtone!

Hahah I love it.

2 comments:

Greg said...

It's goth chic!

mikaroni said...

Dude, I can't wait to play music on it. Of course, I've totally played it up to be this awesome thing. But still...

[notice how i ignored the goth chic comment]